Sunday 30 June 2013

PROM!









so I had my prom on the 28th of June, felt so weird after many months of planning it finally came, this is just pictures from the pre prom that were taken by "photographer" lol  Kupa just click her name to check out her blog. anywho, we arrived to prom with army trucks we thought we would switch it up a bit, I thought it was a great idea. Lets talk about the dress, I got this dress online on www.1dress.co.uk although the website says .co.uk it is actually from china, whatever I don't care cos when it came through the post it was more than what I imagined it to be I instantly fell in love with the attention to detail, I am planning on selling the dress though because I have no clue where else I would wear it. Overall prom was great, seeing everyone all dressed up was amazing and the midnight fireworks it was all so beautiful, but now I am ready for a new start at college, secondary was such a roller-coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment